- duration 16 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Maximum altitude 1.100 meters
- Enjoy trekking through the W Circuit in Torres del Paine National Park
- Take a walk atop the magnificent Perito Moreno Glacier
- Paddle your kayak in a lake surrounded by glaciers
- Raft in Rio de Las Vueltas, known for its fast rapids
Experience walking on the magnificent Perito Moreno Glacier. Enjoy a kayak ride in Lago Argentino. Paddle a raft down the fast-paced Rio de Las Vueltas and explore Torres del Paine National Park during a private, W Circuit trek. Marvel at the park's turquoise lakes, glacier-fed rivers, lenga forests and extensive pampas that is home to guanacos, nandues and pumas.
We will drop you off at the airport in Santiago de Chile, where your tour ends. This tour is best suited for trekkers with hiking experience or physically-fit adventurers. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Since first approach support has been wonderful. Trip has been tailor made on our desire but agent’s advices have been very helpful to make everything exactly has we want.
A great thanks to all the team and a particular mention to Lilia our contact point during the trip. She has been always present and prompt to reply to our messages helping and making sure everything went smooth.
As said second trip with Across.... but we are looking forward to the third one.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival
Day 2: Buenos Aires – El Calafate
Day 3: Walk on Perito Moreno Glacier (group tour)
Day 4: Kayaking in El Calafate
Day 5: El Calafate – El Chalten
Day 6: A free day in El Chalten
Day 7: El Chalten rafting
Day 8: El Chalten – El Calafate
Day 9: El Calafate – Puerto Natales
Day 10: Torres del Paine National Park (private W circuit trek)
Day 11: Trekking to Las Torres Base
Day 12: Hike through the French Sector
Day 13: Hike through the French Valley
Day 14: Grey Glacier hike and Pehoe Lake Navigation
Day 15: Puerto Natales – Santiago de Chile
Day 16: Santiago de Chile departure
- Accommodation: 11 nights' accommodation in 4-star hotels. 4 nights in refugios during the W Circuit trek. The refugios have fully-made beds except at Frances Refugio where you will get a sleeping bag
- All meals as per the itinerary. Boxed lunch provided during W circuit trek
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides throughout the duration of the tour. Except for the W trek circuit which is self guided.
- Pickup and drop off service. All land transport as per the itinerary
- Guided excursions and activities as per the itinerary. All excursions and activities are carried out in small, exclusive groups
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers for urgent assistance
- International and domestic flights, even those mentioned on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- All drinks. Meals except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Activities and excursions mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Save +US$ 126 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Please note that the kayaking on Day 4 takes place everyday except in June and July. The El Chalten rafting on Day 7 can only be carried out between the months of November and March.