- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- guiding method Entrance ticket or transfer
- Tour Code BM-4301
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Don’t miss out on an unforgettable daytime wine tasting experience
- Sampling from 7 famous Hungarian wines including the world famous Tokaji
- Relax and enjoy the light breeze
The program starts at 7 pm and features sampling from 7 famous Hungarian wines including the world famous Tokaji.
Relax and enjoy the light breeze as you sample through the wine palette on the open-air balcony of the boat witnessing the breath taking sights of the city slowly passing by on each side of the Danube.
We offer Hungarian scones to highlight the flavours of the different vinos.
Fancy a good hearty lunch during wine tasting? Order delicious warm meals from our A’la cart menu on-board offering Hungarian specialties with reasonable prices!
Wine Tasting Menu:
Tokaji Furmint Grand Selection
Hilltop Premium Merlot
Juhász Blue Frankish Rosé
Bodri Szekszárdi Civilis Cuvée
Bárdos Pincészet Pinot Grigio
Tokaji Szamorodni Sweet
Tokaji Aszu 3 Puttonyos
- Sampling from 7 famous Hungarian wines
- 2 hours cruise
- Wine Add-On
- Pick Up
- Pick up and Drop off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.