- Budapest sightseeing with local professional guide
- Learn about the Art Nouveau architecture of Budapest
- Market Hall (the Central hall or smaller market halls)
- Delicatessen, small shops with local products
- Family chocolate shop
- Experience the flavours of Budapest, one of Europe’s biggest food capitals
- Indulge in handmade bonbons at an award winning fair trade chocolate factory
- Enjoy a delicious bowl of authentic goulash, Hungary’s most famous dish
- Two smaller synagogues
- Huge murals
- (kosher) confectionery, restaurants
- Know the secrets of impressive buildings and mysterious monuments of Budapest
- Learn about the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy
- Learn about Goulash Communism
- Sample various types of Hungarian wine: white, spritzers and reds
- Explore 5 exciting watering holes
- Visit some of the best drinking venues of Budapest
Wine makes an excellent pairing for history, don’t you think? Discover Budapest old... ... Read More
- Starts Budapest
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 74 2.5 hours View Tour
- Private tour operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Castle Bazaar
- Matthias church (inside visit possible)
- Former Buda Palace (from outside)
- Explore 3 of Budapest’s traditional Christmas markets, including one that’s ranked among the best in Europe.
- Sip hot mulled wine and sample traditional Christmas cake.
- Learn about traditional Hungarian Christmas celebrations and customs.
- See the largest synagogue in Europe- Dohány Synagogue.
- See the New Jewish Quarter.
- Visit the Carl Lutz Memorial, Rumbach Street Synagogue, Király Street, and Gozsdu Courtyar.
- Enjoy the city view of Budapest from Fishermen's Bastion
- Explore the Saint Stephen’s Basilica and Matthias Church
- Cross the Danube river via the majestic Chain Bridge
- Unveil the legends hidden behind the walls of stunning buildings.
- Learn about the Jewish Heritage in Budapest
- Get an introduction to the sights and history of Jewish Budapest
- Admire the Moorish Revival architecture of the Dohany Street Synagogue
From US$ 27 3.5 hours View Tour
- The showroom of the most famous Hungarian perfumer, "the Nose"
- Small design shops with various art objects
- A textile workshop
- 100% tailored program
- Local guide
- Private tour
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results