- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
Turn back time and descend in to the dark ages on this tour of Dracula's country. Medieval castles stand beside heavily fortified towns frozen in time. From ancient Byzantine churches in one town to Ottoman Mosques in the next you will be charmed by the country so raw and real right in front of you.
Day 1: Arrive Budapest
Day 2: Eger
Day 3: Baia Mare
Day 4: Sighișoara
Day 5: Sighișoara
Day 6: Brașov
Day 7: Brașov & Bran Castle
Day 8: Bucharest
Day 9: Veliko Tarnovo
Day 10: Sofia
Day 11: Sofia
Day 12: Plovdiv
Day 13: Plovdiv
Day 14: Istanbul or Sofia
Day 15: Depart Istanbul
- 13 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 3 Buffet Breakfast(s), 7 Basic Breakfast(s), 2 Breakfast Box
- Train, Public Bus, Private Vehicle
- Tour of Maramures Region
- Cluj Napoca Visit
- Entry to Viscri Fortified Church & Prejmer Fortified Church
- Entry to Dracula's (Bran) Castle
- Entry to Peles Castle
- Entry to Plovdiv Roman Amphitheatre
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 48 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Transylvania Tale tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Transylvania Tale tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.