- duration 13 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 15
- The Rhine, the Main and the Danube in one cruise: The combination of history, tradition and culture, a passionate encounter
- From picturesque medieval towns to the imposing imperial and royal capitals
- Unique and romantic Budapest
- The charming medieval towns of Rothenburg, Nuremberg and Regensburg
From Budapest to Strasbourg, enjoy a unique cruise crossing three rivers and four countries. From the Danube to the Rhine via the Main, you will be dazzled by the beauty of landscapes but also by the sweetness of these rivers that form a link between people, cultures and traditions. Hungary, Austria, Germany and France will unveil their history and rich heritage for an unforgettable trans-European getaway.
BUDAPEST - VIENNA
MELK - PASSAU
REGENSBURG - HILPOSTEIN
HILPOSTEIN - NUREMBERG - BAMBERG
BAMBERG - ROTHENBURG
WÜRZBURG - WERTHEIM
WERTHEIM - MILTENBERG - ASCHAFFENBURG
ASCHAFFENBURG - FRANKFURT - MAINZ
MAINZ - STRASBOURG
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to lunch on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions included in the package selected except the concert of Viennese music
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Concert of Viennese music
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
MS Symphonie sails on the Danube and the Rhine Rivers.View Ship Details
MS Van Gogh sails on the Rhone and the Saone Rivers.View Ship Details
MS Rhone Princess sails on the Rhone River.View Ship Details
The MS Douce France sails on the Rhine.View Ship Details
MS Mona Lisa sails on the Elbe, the Danube and the Rhine.View Ship Details
The MS Victor Hugo sails on the Tisza, the Sava, the Elbe Rivers and its tributaries, theView Ship Details
The MS France sails on the Rhine and the Danube Rivers.View Ship Details
This Superior-category ship with a bright and spacious interior was inaugurated as part ofView Ship Details
MS Beethoven sails on the Danube and Rhine Rivers.View Ship Details
The MS L'Europe sails on the Rhine and the Danube Rivers.View Ship Details
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans-European cruise from Budapest to Strasbourg (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trans-European cruise from Budapest to Strasbourg (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans-European cruise from Budapest to Strasbourg (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Trans-European Cruise from Budapest to Strasbourg tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.