There is no better way to see Budapest than with an original Trabant 601.
• 2-stroke engine / made of paper and plastic
• 26 horsepower from a 600 cc displacement
• 21 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h
• more than three million Trabants were manufactured
• it is often called “Paper-Jaguar”
With this unique sightseeing in Budapest you can combine unsurpassed driving feeling and a nostalgic sightseeing with the real atmosphere of the past communist Era.
We suggest to visit the Communist Statue park, the Ecseri flea market, typical prefabricated blocks of flats built in the 70s, 80s or to do a regular city tour in Budapest.
You can also book your airport transfer with a Trabant!
In order to try the Trabant you must have a valid driving licence.
We organize this tour according to your needs and ideas.
- Hotel pick up
- Trabant Car
- Live driver guide
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.