- Enjoy fast track entry to one of Budapest's most ornate thermal spas.
- Cruise down the River Danube at night as you feast on a buffet dinner.
- Pamper yourself with the locals in outdoor and indoor thermal pools.
- Cruise along the Danube and enjoy Budapest by night.
- Let yourself be dazzled by the illuminated bridges and buildings.
- Sip your favorite cocktails on the open deck of the boat.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Széchenyi Spa - avoid the long queue.
- Choose this ticket to this very elegant, world famous spa..
Book your full-day Skip-the-line ticket to the Széchenyi Spa in advance and avoid the long ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Budapest/Budapest
- Operator Hungaria Koncert Ltd
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 52 12 hours View Tour
- Discover some of the best sites and attractions in Budapest!
- Budapest sightseeing with local professional guide
- Learn about the Art Nouveau architecture of Budapest
- Explore Budapest the classy way, on a magnificent river cruise.
- 2-hour program with 2 large cocktails.
- Have an unconcealed perspective from the open upper deck of the ship.
- Experience Budapest from a whole new perspective.
- Hover over the Danube in this 4-person helicopter.
- Take in the glorious sights of Budapest from up above.
- Admire the one-of-a-kind beauty of this region from a new perspective
- You will have a first-hand experience, when dripping yourself into the pampering water
- Whole day exclusive excursion to Hévíz
- Relax in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal spas.
- Priority entrance means you don’t wait in line.
- Bathe in a beautiful Art Nouveau building.
- Private Cruise on the Danube River in Budapest
- Up to 10 person
- Exclusive yacht trip in Budapest
- Enjoy a journey which will take you across the river
- Absorb all the majestic sights and wonders the city has to offer
- Admire Szentendre, Esztergom and Visegrád from above
- Admire the beauty of Budapest in daylight.
- Sit back, grab a refreshing cocktail and enjoy the ride!.
- 2 glasses of alcoholic or non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Visit City Park, the largest park in Budapest.
- Dine at Hungary's world renowned restaurant.
- Rejuvenate your body at the largest spa in the country.
- Market Hall (the Central hall or smaller market halls)
- Delicatessen, small shops with local products
- Family chocolate shop
- Fly over famous Hungarian towns and areas
- Take a closer look as it glides as low as possible
- Travel back to your accommodation in the most comfortable way possible
- Choose a 1-hour small group Segway tour and glide through Budapest’s City Park.
- Explore Budapest in a small group.
- Take to the air on a 25-minute Budapest Air Cruise in a 3-passenger plane.
- Admire the Hungarian capital from a new point of view.
- See the beautiful Danube River, historic Buda Castle, and the city’s famous bridges.
- Two smaller synagogues
- Huge murals
- (kosher) confectionery, restaurants
- Experience the flavours of Budapest, one of Europe’s biggest food capitals
- Indulge in handmade bonbons at an award winning fair trade chocolate factory
- Enjoy a delicious bowl of authentic goulash, Hungary’s most famous dish
- Experience Hungary with a delicious Hungarian dinner and a Folklore and Dance Show
- Enjoy a boat trip on a luxurious catamaran boat on the Danube
- Discover important historical and cultural monuments of Budapest
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results