- duration 6 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Tour the major capital cities along the Danube
- Bask in the idyllic landscapes of the Wachau Valley
- Imperial Vienna and the Schoenbrunn Palace
- Budapest, 2000 years of history
From Budapest to Passau via Bratislava, Vienna and Melk, these cities rich in culture and history will unveil their secrets. Discover the Schoenbrunn Palace and the beautiful Wachau Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With its wooded hillsides, orchards, small villages, vineyards and monasteries, it is the most picturesque part of the Danube and where the majestic Dürnstein Castle stands.
Day 1 : BUDAPEST
Day 2 : BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA
Day 3 : BRATISLAVA - VIENNA
Day 4 : VIENNA
Day 5 : MELK - PASSAU
Day 6 : PASSAU
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the final day
- Accommodation in double
- Occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions included in the package selected except the Viennese concert
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance of our onboard host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Travel assistance/repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Concert of Viennese music
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Beautiful Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 289 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 30 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Beautiful Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Beautiful Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The The Beautiful Blue Danube tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.