- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Kraków
- Visit former concentration camp AuschwitzBirkenau
- Walking tour of Prague
Check out Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic at their snowy best on this week-long trip through the best of Eastern Europe. Go bar hopping in Budapest, hunt for dragons in Kraków, sample sweets in Prague and visit former concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau on this eye-opening adventure. With so many one-off experiences, it's time to get out there and explore!
Day 1 : Budapest, Hungary
Day 2 : Budapest
Day 3 : Budapest to Krakow, Poland
Day 4 : Krakow
Day 5 : Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
Day 6 : Prague
Day 7 : Prague
- -6 nights in hostels
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- -Dinner cruise on the Danube river: from €35
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Budapest and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spires in the Snow tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37 today.
- Save US$ 25+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spires in the Snow tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 05 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Spires in the Snow tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spires in the Snow tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.