- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hungarian countryside
- Farms, horses, sand
- Goulash soup
At an hour’s drive from Budapest, we stop in the baroque city of Kecskemét. We walk around the beautiful downtown and visit the most important squares and buildings, like the Main Square with the famous City Hall, the Theatre and the churches (guided walk).
From Kecskemét, we drive to a traditional Hungarian farm. After receiving the greetings of the horse(-herds)men, you can taste the famous Hungarian welcome drink, “Barack Pálinka” (Apricot Schnapps) and the “Pogácsa” (salty scone). Horsemen will then take you around and through the Puszta by horse-carriage. The program continues with a traditional horse show, which includes several breathtaking field performances. You are then invited for a three-course lunch including the famous Hungarian goulash soup, accompanied by Hungarian gipsy music. The programme offers the possibility to ride the horses.
The tour ends in the city centre.
- Live guide
- Welcome drink
- 3 Course lunch with wine
- Horse show
- Carriadge ride
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Extra drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.