- Fly over famous Hungarian towns and areas
- Take a closer look as it glides as low as possible
- Travel back to your accommodation in the most comfortable way possible
Here, you get to see the breathtaking Balaton Uplands National Park and the Tihany Abbey, which is truly a sight to behold from up above. The plane will fly back to Budapest following the detailed sightseeing above the Balaton. On the way back, you will have a chance to see the other side of the lake and different regions of the country before you arrive back to the airport.
The tour will start from your accommodation in Budapest in the morning, where a pick-up will take you straight to Budaörs airport on the outskirts of the city, where you will be greeted with a glass of champagne to get you in the mood for the coming adventure.
The plane will fly over famous Hungarian towns and areas, which you will have the opportunity to take a closer look at as it glides as close to the surface as possible. After the flight, you will be transported back to your accommodation to ensure the most comfortable experience possible.
- Pick up and drop off service
- A glass of champagne at the airport
- Private flight over the Balaton
- Anything not mentioned in the product description
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.