- The neo-classical St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Be prepared to be amazed!
- Works of art performed on organ and flute, accompanied by beautiful arias ensure an unforg
The neo-classical St. Stephen’s Basilica is the most remarkable church of Hungary, one of the most significant of tourist attractions, and also the third highest building in the whole country. The program of the concert in this amazing building was adapted by Miklos Teleki who is among the best organ artists in Hungary. The arias of the program are performed by Kolos Kováts, one of the most famous concert and oratorio singers in Hungary. Among numerous prizes, in 1992 he also received the highest prize a Hungarian artist may aquire: the Kossuth Prize. The flute is played by Eleonóra Krusic who is already known for her performances with different orchestras from Barcelona, Zürich, Graz and Vienna.
I Category Ticket - Row 1 to row 6
II Category Ticket - Row 7 to row 16
III Category. Ticket - Row 17 to row 26
- Concert ticket in the choosen category
- Dinner (with add on selection)
- Transfer (only if option selected)
- Dinner & cruise
- Pick up & drop off
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.