- Wine tasting tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the most beautiful places on the north shore of Lake Balaton
- Discover the Tihany Peninsula and its 1,000 year old Benedictine abbey
- Visit one or two wineries, taste local wines with cold snacks & enjoy a great lunch
Depending on the season, your tour guide will then take you to either one or two wineries in the area. Get the chance to taste fine wines accompanied with cold snacks. Sample famous local wines while soaking up the panoramic views over the lake. Enjoy the cheerful atmosphere of the area before it is time to head back to Budapest.
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel or accommodation in Budapest. Luxury vehicles like Mercedes, Audi A6 or similar used for transport
- Visits to Tihany & Balatonfüred
- Lunch (one main dish of your choice plus one mineral water or soft drink)
- Trips to either one or two wineries depending on the season. Wine tasting of up to 11 different wines with a snack platter
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease provide your pick-up location in Budapest after booking this trip. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.