- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 19
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Szentendre, one of the most picturesque towns in Hungary
- Enjoy a delicious, three course lunch
- Discover a rich world of craft shops and art galleries
Wander the town's narrow cobbled streets and explore its major sights: The famous Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Marzipan Museum, the marvelous Blagovestenska Orthodox Church and the main square. A delicious, three-course gourmet lunch in a cozy restaurant will be served at the end of this cultural experience.
We will drive you back to your hotel or accommodation in Budapest after this tour is over.
- An experienced, private tour guide
- Transport provided by luxury vehicles (Mercedes, Audi A6 or similar)
- Entrance ticket to one of Szentendre’s most popular museums
- A three-course lunch with drink and coffee
- Pickup from and drop off to your hotel or accommodation in Budapest
- Entrance fees to sights other than that mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease provide your pick-up location in Budapest after booking this trip. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.