- Sightseeing tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the highlights of Budapest, the Hungarian capital
- Visit fantastic cultural sites and medieval cities including the famed Dracula Bran Castle
- Explore Sibiu, a region renowned for its culture and gastronomy
- Visit Timisoara, the proposed 2023 European Cultural Capital
Begin your journey in the Hungarian capital of Budapest, one of the most photogenic cities in Europe. The dramatic skyline that Budapest is most famous for is peppered with 19th-century architectural wonders alongside the Danube River. Its neighboring country, Romania, is famed for untouched traditions, enchanting history, and fairytale-like landscapes. In addition, enjoy fantastic tours in two award-winning European Cultural Capitals, Timisoara (proposed in 2023) and Sibiu (2007). Discover more on this trip and enjoy the local flavors of the two countries!
Day 1: Arrival in Budapest
Day 2: Budapest – Timisoara
Day 3: Timisoara – Alba Iulia – Sibiu
Day 4: Sibiu – Sighisoara – Brasov
Day 5: Brasov – Bran – Brasov
Day 6: Brasov – Sinaia – Bucharest
Day 7: Bucharest, Paris of the East
Day 8: Departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners including traditional dinner with brandy and wine in Sibiel and farewell dinner in a traditional restaurant in Bucharest with folklore show and wine
- Accommodation: 7 overnights in very good, centrally located 4-star hotels
- English speaking guide throughout your trip including from/to airport
- Transportation in modern vehicle from/to airport
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Single room supplement
- Tips and gratuities
- Other meals and drinks than specified
- Flight tickets
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.