Budapest Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours 2018/2019
17 Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours with 159 Reviews
- Live gipsy music.
- Buffet dinner.
- Romantic sightseeing along the river Danube.
- Don’t miss out on an unforgettable daytime wine tasting experience.
- Sampling from 7 famous Hungarian wines including the world famous Tokaji.
- Relax and enjoy the light breeze.
- 2 hours of cruising.
- Taste and try out a wide variety of wines.
- Experience the beautiful sunset above the Danube.
- Experience the flavours of Budapest, one of Europe’s biggest food capitals
- Indulge in handmade bonbons at an award winning fair trade chocolate factory
- Enjoy a delicious bowl of authentic goulash, Hungary’s most famous dish
- Join us for a unique experience!.
- While admiring the beauty of the Budapest Panorama enjoy a delicious lunch on our ship!.
- Let us invite you to see our capital in the most shipromantic way!.
- Sample various types of Hungarian wine: white, spritzers and reds
- Explore 5 exciting watering holes
- Visit some of the best drinking venues of Budapest
Wine makes an excellent pairing for history, don’t you think? Discover Budapest old... ... Read More
- Starts Budapest
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 88 2.5 hours View Tour
- Visit of the Great Market Hall
- Taste the famous Gulyás soup
- Cheese and wine tasting
- Runs everyday from May 01.
- Try out the typical Hungarian dishes and much more.
- Explore 3 of Budapest’s traditional Christmas markets, including one that’s ranked among the best in Europe.
- Sip hot mulled wine and sample traditional Christmas cake.
- Learn about traditional Hungarian Christmas celebrations and customs.
- Enjoy a fireworks show above Budapest in celebration of Hungary’s National Day.
- Warm buffet dinner prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter and drinks from the open bar.
- Cruise along the Danube River in Budapest.
Hungary's National Day is on 20th August, which marks the foundation of the first Christian ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Carl Lutz Rakp. 9/Carl Lutz Rakp. 9
- Operator Hungaria Koncert Ltd
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 129 2.5 hours View Tour
- 2 hours program! Sail down the River Danube on a Christmas Eve dinner cruise from Budapest.
- See the city sights, such as Buda Castle and the Citadella, under the evening and holiday.
- Feast on a buffet dinner of authentic Hungarian food created by top chef Peter Molnarka.
- Climb aboard a party boat in Budapest and sail down the River Danube
- Enjoy VIP entrance to one of Budapest's best night clubs
- Sign up for a grand party experience in Budapest
- Combine a great party with an amazing cruise!.
- Featuring full bar, music and dancing.
- The best place to start the night!.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in style at the beautiful Danube Palace concert hall.
- Feast on a 5-course dinner in the Danube Palace's restaurant.
- Toast the New Year with your friends and loved ones.
- Enjoy a private night tour with a high-class vehicle.
- See the most important and best sights of Budapest.
- Experience a 2-hour long cruise with dinner on the Danube.
- Cruise along the Danube at the clock strikes midnight.
- Enjoy live music and dance from the Hungaria Gipsy Orchestra and Ensemble.
- Discover up-and-coming, vibrant districts of Budapest with a local guide.
- Taste some of the most exciting craft beers Hungary has to offer.
- Visit hidden bars and breweries that locals love.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results