- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Make authentic Polish pierogi dumplings at a cookery class in Kraków
- Enjoy a scenic cable car ride in the picturesque High Tatras region
- Take a sobering tour of AuschwitzBirkenau: a former concentration camp
A land of ancient cities, time-honoured culinary customs and ever-changing landscapes, Eastern Europe rewards those ready to explore. Discover the highlights of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland on this memorable tour of this beautifully varied region.
Day 1 : Budapest - Holloko - Eger
Day 2 : Eger - Tokaj - Kosice - High Tatras
Day 3 : High Tatras
Day 4 : High Tatras - Wieliscka - Krakow
Day 5 : Krakow
Day 6 : Krakow - Auschwitz - Olomouc
Day 7 : Olomouc - Brno - Trebon - Cesky Krumlov
Day 8 : Cesky Krumlov
Day 9 : Cesky Krumlov - Pisek - Tabor -Prague
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Budapest and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Eastern Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 162 today.
- Save US$ 108+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Eastern Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Explore Eastern Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Eastern Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.