- Tasting of 8 glasses of wine at 2 traditional wine cellars
- Meeting with local winemakers, countryside hospitality
- 2 course Hungarian home cooked meal
- Small group tour for intimate and personal experience
The 5 hour program includes a cosy walk amongst the vineyards with a friendly guide, wine tasting at the traditional wine cellars and finishing with a home-cooked Hungarian lunch or dinner. You can meet personally with the local winemakers and learn the secrets of wine making. In the small group you will make new friends and discover the unique atmosphere of the Hungarian countryside.
- Pick-up at hotel, transfer to Etyek village and back to hotel with air-conditioned minibus
- Tasting of 12 glasses of local wines, including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and local varieties
- Water and snacks
- 2 course meal (main dish and dessert)
- Wine bought at location
> Minimum numbers apply: In order to start a tour, we need minimum 2 guests for the same tour date.
> Pick-up time is between 15.00 and 15. 30, depending hotel locations.
> Pickup time is always confirmed upon reservation
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.