- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Budapest: Your Welcome Dinner is a treat of mouthwatering Hungarian specialties, accompanied by specially selected Hungarian wine, as you dine at the famous and elegant Gundel Restaurant.
- Budapest: Visit a traditional strudel house for a taste of sweet strudel and learn about the art of making this Hungarian delicacy.
- Budapest: Enjoy a DineatHome experience as you are welcomed into the home of a local for a freshlyprepared meal, typical of the region. Dine with the family for dinner and learn more about their life.
- Vienna: Enjoy a choice of specially selected restaurants for your DineAround evening.
These three capitals, lush with magnificent cathedrals, imperial palaces and majestic castles, stand at the geographical heart of mainland Europe. Their history and culture are majestically intertwined by the powerful Habsburg dynasty.
Day 1: Welcome to Budapest.
Day 2: Budapest, Queen of the Danube.
Day 3: Free Time in Budapest and Dinner with the Locals.
Day 4: Along the Danube to Szentendre and on to Stately Vienna.
Day 5: Vienna and the Habsburgs.
Day 6: Vienna at Leisure.
Day 7: Charming Český Krumlov and Golden Prague.
Day 8: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires.
Day 9: Prague at Leisure.
Day 10: Depart Prague.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Budapest and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Easy Pace Budapest Vienna and Prague tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 72+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Easy Pace Budapest Vienna and Prague tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 21 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Easy Pace Budapest Vienna and Prague tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Easy Pace Budapest Vienna and Prague tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.