- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dinner cruise on the Danube river
- Walking tour of Kraków
- Guided tour of former concentration camp AuschwitzBirkenau
- Walking tour of Ceský Krumlov
Day 1 : Budapest, Hungary
Day 2 : Budapest
Day 3 : Budapest to Krakow, Poland
Day 4 : Krakow
Day 5 : Krakow to Ceský Krumlov, Czech Republic
Day 6 : Ceský Krumlov to Prague
Day 7 : Prague
Day 8 : Prague to Berlin, Germany
Day 9 : Berlin
Day 10 : Berlin
- -9 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 9 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Street art and nightlife tour of Berlin: from €20
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Budapest and from Berlin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Eastern Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 67 today.
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eastern Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 31 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Eastern Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eastern Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.