- duration 11 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Your journey into wonder begins here. Relax and raise your glass to the days ahead at this evening’s welcome reception.
- Your journey concludes today.
- Please note: Prerelease itinerary subject to change.
Day 1 : Welcome to Budapest
Day 2 : Budapest
Day 3 : Vienna
Day 4 : Vienna
Day 5 : Dürnstein > Melk
Day 6 : Salzburg, Austria or Ceský Krumlov, Czech Republic
Day 7 : Regensburg
Day 8 : Nuremberg > Prague
Day 9 : Prague
Day 10 : Prague
Day 11 : Prague
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Junior balcony suite
- Balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Royal owners suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Royal balcony suite
- Standard suite
- 10 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 11 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 11 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic amber
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Budapest and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Danube Christmas Markets with Prague tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 120+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Danube Christmas Markets with Prague tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 10 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Danube Christmas Markets with Prague tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Danube Christmas Markets with Prague tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.