- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover 3 beautiful Hungarian towns: Eszetergom, Visegrád & Szentendre
- See the Esztergom Basilica, the largest church in Hungary
- Take in the unique panorama of the Danube Bend while in Visegrád
- Enjoy a delicious, three course lunch
Your first stop is Esztergom, the former capital of Hungary, where we visit the Esztergom Basilica, the largest church in the country. Esztergom is also the centre of Roman Catholicism in Hungary. Continue your tour to Visegrád, where you can see the Early Renaissance palace of King Matthias Corvinus and a medieval citadel (today a museum). Marvel at the unique panorama of the Danube Bend from the citadel. After a museum visit and a photo break, we invite you for a three-course lunch in a nice local restaurant.
Your last stop is Szentendre. This small town is remarkable and popular for its Mediterranean atmosphere and colorful architecture: Baroque houses, narrow streets, beautiful churches, several famous museums, nice cafés and souvenir shops. You have some free time to discover this remarkable town on your own.
Drive back to your hotel or accommodation in Budapest after the tour is over. If your trip falls between May to the end of September, you have the option to return to Budapest by boat from Szentendre. The boat leaves at 5:00 pm and is available on all days except Monday.
- An experienced, private tour guide
- Transport provided by luxury vehicles (for example, Mercedes and Audi A6)
- Entrance fee to the Citadel of Visegrád
- Three-course lunch with soft drink and coffee
- Pickup from and drop off to your hotel or accommodation in Budapest
- Entrance fees to sights except those mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Boat tickets (optional). These tickets are available only from May to September on all days except Monday
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease provide your pick-up location in Budapest on booking this trip. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.