- Choose a 1-hour small group Segway tour and glide through Budapest’s City Park
- Explore Budapest in a small group
Whichever tour you choose your guide will provide a comprehensive orientation to inner Pest as you take in the stunning views of Heroes’ Square.
Glide to the City Park to see sites that include the Art Hall, the Museum of Fine Art, the City Park Boating Lake and Ice Rink, Vajdahunyad Castle, and the Hungarian Agriculture Museum.
Tour includes: Heroes’ Square – Art Hall – Museum of Fine Arts – City Park Boating Lake and Ice Rink - Vajdahunyad Castle – Exhibitions of Hungarian Agricultural Museum – Statue of Anonimus - Koós Károly lane – Széchenyi Thermal Bath and Swimmung Pool
- Private guided Segway training and tour
- Segway rental
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms).
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will forfeit their right to participate in the tour, without a refund.
• Segway tours are appropriate for those aged 10 and older.
• Unfortunately, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
• Starting time changes can be made a maximum of 2 hours before the original starting time.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.