- Glide on your Segway around the Buda Castle District
- See the Military Museum, the Mary Magdalene Tower, the Royal Palace, and more
- Ride from site to site in a small group with an experienced local guide
The tour starts with a 5-10 -minutes orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
Tour the Buda Castle District by Segway and see the area’s stunning sights with a knowledgeable guide. With no more than 6 participants in your group, you’ll be sure of personalized attention and an opportunity to interact and to ask questions.
Hungarian History and Culture Tour Itinerary:
- Matthias Church
- Trinity Statue
- Fisherman’s Bastion
- Matthias Fountain
- Jewish Prayer House
- Vienna Gate
- Military Museum
- Mary Magdalene Tower
- Tóth Árpád Lane
- Görgey Artúr Statue
- Buda Palace: National Gallery, National Library, Historical Museum
- Royal Palace
- Turul Bird Sculpture
- Private guided training and tour
- Segway machine rental
- Stops for photos
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.