- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover a diversity of cultures through Hungary, Croatia, Romania and Serbia
- The stunning scenery of the Iron Gates unwinds along the Danube between the Carpathians and the Balkans
- EXCURSIONS INCLUDED:
- Osijek and the majestic Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul
See the biggest river parade in Europe: the Iron Gates, on the border of Romania and Serbia. It is here that the beautiful blue Danube unveils its most spectacular landscapes. Discover cities such as Belgrade, a young and modern capital, as well as legendary sites such as Baile Herculane which houses one of the oldest and most famous spas in Romania. Travel through 2000 years of history in Pécs and Budapest, which will end a magical cruise and a journey of a life time.
MOHACS - OSIJEK - BELGRADE
BELGRADE - ORSOVA
ORSOVA (Romania) - The Iron Gates - NOVI SAD (Serbia)
NOVI SAD - ILOK - VUKOVAR - MOHACS
MOHACS - KALOCSA
- Accommodation in double
- Occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Onboard entertainment
- The assistance of our onboard host/hostess
- The excursions mentioned in the program
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Traditional entertainment in Belgrade
- Repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube and the Iron Gates Pass tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.