- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-6151
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Enjoy the city view of Budapest from Fishermen's Bastion
- Explore the Saint Stephen’s Basilica and Matthias Church
- Cross the Danube river via the majestic Chain Bridge
We start the tour at the Central Tourist Information Office at 10:00 am.
We walk across Elisabeth Square and see the Danube Fountain and the lovers' locks. We then visit the monumental Saint Stephen’s Basilica and admire its interior splendour.
We cross the Danube on the majestic Chain Bridge and go onto visit the Royal Palace from outside with a panoramic break on its terrace and meet the guards of the presidential palace.
We continue on to see the oldest cable car in the world and walk in the Buda Castle district. See the amazing Matthias Church from outside as well as the city view from Fishermen's Bastion.
End of tour in central Budapest.
- Walking tour of Budapest
- Tour guide
- Donation at the gate of Saint Stephen's Basilica (recommended 200 HUF = 1 EUR)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.