- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Board your Scenic SpaceShip. At tonight’s welcome reception, raise your glass to the wonderful cruise ahead.
- Visit the largest orthodox temple in the Balkans, St. Sava and enjoy a choir performance in the Temple Crypt.
From Budapest to Bucharest, cruise along the Danube & through the spectacular Iron Gates on this luxury all-inclusive 8 day cruise, ending at the Black Sea.
Hidden treasures rediscovered
For much of the 20th century, the remarkable wonders of Eastern Europe were concealed behind a thick veil of secrecy. Fortunately, those once mystery-laden lands are now open to all.
Cruise on board your luxurious Scenic Space-Ship down the Danube and from there journey all the way to Romania. Begin your adventure in Budapest, regarded by many as the most beautiful city in Europe, then continue through a handful of unspoilt lands, where lush landscapes are punctuated periodically by towns and cities that still look as they might have over a hundred years ago.
Day 1 : Budapest
Day 2 : Kalocsa
Day 3 : Osijek
Day 4 : Belgrade
Day 5 : Iron Gates
Day 6 : Svishtov > Rousse
Day 7 : Silistra
Day 8 : Giurgiu > Bucharest
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Standard suite
- Royal balcony suite
- Royal owner's suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Junior balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Royal owners suite
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 8 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 8 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic ruby
- Scenic pearl
- Scenic opal
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Budapest and from Bucharest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Black Sea Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 131+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Black Sea Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 02 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Black Sea Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Black Sea Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.