- Enjoy fast track entry to one of Budapest's most ornate thermal spas
- Cruise down the River Danube at night as you feast on a buffet dinner
- Pamper yourself with the locals in outdoor and indoor thermal pools
Visit one of the city’s most sophisticated thermal baths with a fast track ticket to the beautiful neo-Baroque Széchenyi Spa, or the elegant Turkish-style Gellért Baths. Experience Hungarian bathing culture first-hand, and relax with the locals. Both spas are open throughout the year, with outdoor and indoor pools of thermal waters offering an extensive range of temperatures.
Then, head to Danube Palace to board a pleasure boat, and sail down the Danube. See the historic sights of Buda and Pest illuminated for the night as you feast on a buffet dinner and live music serenades you.
- Full day entry ticket to chosen spa with cabin use
- Welcome drink and two further drinks
- Open buffet dinner
- Live music entertainment
- Transfer between the venues
- Flipp flopp
• The dinner cruise starts at 19:00
• Meet at Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5., 1051 Budapest) at 18:30
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.