- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a thermal spa in Budapest
- Walk down the cobbled streets of Belgrade
- See the famous Mostar Bridge
- Travel to Dubrovnik, the 'Pearl of the Adriatic'
With its central European grandeur, communist influence and a turbulent history, the Balkans is without doubt one of the most interesting places to visit. Starting from the cosmopolitan capital of Budapest, this trip will take you to the stunning cities like Sarajevo, Split, Mostar and the UNESCO World Heritage town of Kotor.
Get the chance to hang out with your group for drinks in each city. Travelling with you throughout the trip will be your tour leader who will ensure that the trip runs smoothly, that you get on the right trains and that you arrive safely at your hostel in each city.
Any problems or queries you may have during your trip, your tour leader will be on hand. That means all you need to do is relax and enjoy the journey!
Day 1: Budapest arrival
Day 2: Budapest, Day 2
Day 3: Budapest - Belgrade
Day 4: Belgrade, Day 2
Day 5: Belgrade, Day 3
Day 6: Belgrade - Sarajevo
Day 7: Sarajevo, Day 2
Day 8: Sarajevo, Day 3
Day 9: Sarajevo - Mostar
Day 10: Mostar - Kotor
Day 11: Kotor, Day 2
Day 12: Kotor - Dubrovnik & Split
Day 13: Split, Day 2
Day 14: Split, Day 3
Day 15: Split departure
- All overland train transport tickets between cities. Any Interrail or Eurail passes if required. Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- Accommodation in private rooms of up to 6 people where available, in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- Over GBP100 worth of bucket-list activities, such as tours, day trips, historic sights and museums at no extra cost
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability) and a free arrival drink in hostels with bars
- Free arrival drink in every hostel.
- Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport.
- A dedicated tour leader throughout the trip
- Flight tickets
- Most meals
- Activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDue to age restrictions in some hostels, you must be 18-35 years old to take part in this trip. You must also be fit and able to carry your own luggage.