- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Local guides in Dubrovnik and Belgrade
- Welcome dinner in Budapest
- Farewell dinner in Dubrovnik
- Visit Mostar
Join us in the Balkans for historically charged capitals, sun-soaked Dalmatian coastlines and so much more in between. Bonus: this region's culture is just as amazing as its scenery!
Day 1 : Budapest, Hungary
Day 2 : Budapest
Day 3 : Budapest to Belgrade, Serbia
Day 4 : Belgrade
Day 5 : Belgrade to Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Day 6 : Sarajevo
Day 7 : Sarajevo to Dubrovnik, Croatia
Day 8 : Dubrovnik
- -7 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi.
- -Dinner cruise on the Danube river: from €35
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Budapest and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Balkan Trail tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Balkan Trail tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 12 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Balkan Trail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkan Trail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.