- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Hungarian capital city of Budapest
- Discover new flavours of wine at one of Fruška Gora’s most prominent wineries
- Climb to the top of a hill for the best views of the coastal town of Piran
- Visit Međugorje, an important pilgrimage destination
This 14-day, guided, group tour is the perfect option for those wishing to explore this region located at the crossroads between Europe and Asia. Reminisce about the heydays of the Kingdom of Serbia while looking at various architectural styles in Belgrade. visit to the spectacular limestone cave of Postojna, discover the 16 interconnected, cascading lakes in Plitvice Lakes National Park and take in the spectacular views of Croatian Islands and pristine-blue Adriatic Sea.
In addition to the natural landmarks and cultural highlights, there is the innate cheerfulness of the Balkan people, their warm hospitality and the impressive history of each region that will turn this 14-day trip into an adventure of a lifetime. This trip comes to an end in Dubrovnik after you have discovered the ancient Mediterranean town of Kotor.
For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Budapest arrival
Day 2: Budapest sightseeing tour & leisure day
Day 3: Budapest – Zvonko Bogdan Winery – Novi Sad – Belgrade
Day 4: Belgrade sightseeing tour and leisure
Day 5: Belgrade – Zagreb – Otočec – Ljubljana
Day 6: Ljubljana – Postojna Cave – Piran – Portorož
Day 7: Portorož – Pula – Rovinj
Day 8: Rovinj – Opatija – Plitvice Lakes National Park
Day 9: Plitvice Lakes National Park – Šibenik - Split
Day 10: Split – Trogir – Split & leisure
Day 11: Split – Međugorje – Mostar – Trebinje
Day 12: Trebinje – Perast – Kotor – Dubrovnik
Day 13: Dubrovnik sightseeing tour & leisure
Day 14: Dubrovnik departure
- Airport arrival transfer
- All sightseeing tours and transfers that are included in the itinerary, except those marked as ‘optional tours’
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of Yugoslav History, monastery Krušedol, Postojna Cave and Arena in Pula
- Guided tour of the Zvonko Bogdan Winery and tasting of three wines from the Palić vineyards
- 3 hour tour to Plitvice Lakes National Park: includes entrance tickets, boat ride and tram ride
- Boat trip from Perast to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l) daily for each passenger
- Professional tour guidance throughout the tour
- VAT, accommodation taxes and city taxes
- Tour logistics and organisation by a licensed incoming agency
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Visa charges
- International flights
- Tours mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 72+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the passengers to get acquainted with visa requirements of all the countries they are travelling to or will be in transit. Final choice of the hotels depends on current availability. The tour organiser reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability reasons but guarantees the same category, service quality and similar location of the accommodation unit; *Due to limited choice of accommodation at Plitvice, in the case of unavailability during high season, the overnight stay will be organised in the closest available accommodation. The tour organiser reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour due to unexpected slowmoving traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic itinerary. Child policy: Listed retail rate per child age from 2 to 12 years old is based on accommodation in existing bed. For children age from 2 to 12 years old accommodation in extra bed - 1/3 room reduction policy is applied.