- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- A comprehensive cruise along the Danube, taking in its history, fascinating culture and sublime landscapes
- EXCURSIONS INCLUDED:
- Rich cultural and architectural heritage in the Serbian towns of Belgrade and Novi Sad
- Authentic Bulgaria with Veliko Tarnovo and the charming town of Ruse
From Hungary to Romania via Serbia, you'll be surprised and delighted by this cruise that will take you to the heart of Eastern Europe. You will discover cities with remarkable landscapes and elegant architecture such as Novi Sad, the capital of the province of Vojvodina regarded as the "Serbian Athens", whose cultural and artistic backgrounds will surprise you. Do not miss out on Ruse, one of the largest ports in Bulgaria and a true melting pot of Bulgarian and Romanian cultures.
MOHÁCS (Hungary) - OSIJEK (Croatia)
NOVI SAD (Croatia) - BELGRADE (Serbia)
THE IRON GATES
RUSE - OLTENITA (Romania)
CERNAVODA / FETESTI (Romania) - SULINA (Romania)
SULINA (Romania) - CRISAN (Romania) - TULCEA (Romania)
- Accommodation in double
- Occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the final day
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Onboard entertainment
- Excursions included in the package selected
- The assistance of our onboard host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Traditional entertainment in Tulcea
- Travel assistance/repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Along the river Danube, Budapest, the Balkan peninsula and the Danube delta (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Along the river Danube, Budapest, the Balkan peninsula and the Danube delta (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Along the river Danube, Budapest, the Balkan peninsula and the Danube delta (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Along the River Danube, Budapest, the Balkan Peninsula and the Danube Delta tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.