- duration 11 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- INCLUDED 2DAY/1NIGHT EXTENSION:
- Lake Balaton and Varazdin
- Visit to the Tihany Peninsula
- One night's accommodation in a 3star hotel in Balatonfüred
From Budapest to Lake Balaton, embark on a unique cruise to discover the majestic Danube and Sava rivers. Explore Hungary, Croatia, Serbia but also Bosnia through our excursions combining nature and culture. Wander through nature parks, medieval cities and multi-ethnic capitals with a diversity of architectures all along these two magnificent rivers.
MOHÁCS (Hungary) - OSIJEK (Croatia) - Slavonia
OSIJEK - VUKOVAR (Croatia) - ILOK (Croatia) - NOVI SAD (Serbia)
BELGRADE - SREMSKA MITROVICA (Serbia)
SREMSKA MITROVICA (Serbia) - BRCKO (Bosnia)
BRCKO (Bosnia) - SLAVONSKI BROD (Croatia)
SLAVONSKI BROD (Croatia) - JASENOVAC (Croatia)
JASENOVAC (Croatia) - SISAK (Croatia)
SISAK (Croatia) - Zagreb(1) - SISAK
SISAK (Croatia) - Zagorje - Lake Balaton
Lake Balaton - Budapest
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Accommodation at a 3
- Star hotel LS in or near Balatonfüred
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Lunch in Varazdin
- Transfer by coach from the airport to the port in Budapest on D1
- Transfers by coach on D10 and D11
- Services of a tour guide on D10 and D11
- Guided tours of Varazdin and Tihany
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Onboard folklore evening
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Lunch on D11
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A journey between Central Europe and the Balkans (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
A journey between Central Europe and the Balkans (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A journey between Central Europe and the Balkans (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The A journey between Central Europe and the Balkans tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.