- Ride around Budapest city center in a small group with an experienced local guide
- See the iconic sights of the city with ease
The tour starts with a 5-10-minute orientation session (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
Your route covers the following stops:
Heroes’ Square - Art Hall - Museum of Fine Arts - City Park Boating Lake and Ice Rink - Vajdahunyad Castle
Exhibitions of Hungarian Agricultural Museum - Statue of Anonimus - Koós Károly Lane - Széchenyi Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool - Capital Circus of Budapest - Opera House - Vörösmarty Square - Danube promenade - Széchenyi Square - Grasham Palace - ChainBridge - Parliament - Liberty Square - Basilica
We are looking forward to providing you with a fun and interesting tour through the streets of Budapest!
- Private guided Segway training and tour
- Segway rental
• Confirmation for this product will be received at time of buying
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms)
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
• Unfortunately, pregnant women cannot participate in this activity
• Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.