- Walking tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- A mix of history, local culture and lifestyle
- Restored buildings featuring neoclassical style
- Tips on city's entertainment and gastronomy
Your first stop is the historic Manuc’s Inn (Hanul lui Manuc). Built in 1808, the inn features a glazed veranda above the entry gate, an architectural element common to the Balkan-Ottoman influence area. Next, you will admire the impressive historical buildings, built in neoclassical and neo-baroque style, and find out how these structures were built. These include the Old Princely Court (Curtea Veche) with the Old Princely Palace (Palatul Voievodal), the former residence of Vlad The Impaler, and the Church of St. Anton (Biserica Sfantul Anton), which is the oldest church in Bucharest.
Once you reach the Lipscani Street, you will admire one of its famous landmarks, the Linden Inn (Hanul cu Tei). Inside the inn, which was built in 1833, you can find beautiful art and antiquities galleries as well as a cellar bar.
You’ll stop at one of the cozy terraces for a lemonade break, during which you will receive information from our guide about the city's hidden attractions, entertainment scene, culture and gastronomy. The walking tour continues with a visit to the Stavropoleos Church (Biserica Stavropoleos), built in “Brancovenesc” style almost 300 years ago. You will also go to Victory Avenue (Calea Victoriei), where you’ll find other highlights of Bucharest. Then you will return to Manuc’s Inn at the end of the tour.
- private guided tour
- personal expenses (souvenirs, meals)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.