- Walking tour
- Sightseeing tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Bucharest, known as "little Paris of the East", on an included city tour
- Tour the highlights of Plovdiv, the 2019 European Cultural Capital
- Visit the famed Rila Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover Sibiu, an awardwining region known for its culture and gastronomy
Day 1: Arrival - Bucharest
Day 2: Bucharest - Arbanasi - Veliko Tarnovo
Day 3: Veliko Tarnovo - Kazanlak - Plovdiv
Day 4: Plovdiv - Rila Monastery - Sofia
Day 5: Sofia - Belogradchik
Day 6: Belogradchik - Vidin - Craiova - Sibiu
Day 7: Sibiu - Biertan - Sighisoara - Brasov
Day 8: Brasov - Bran - Sinaia - Bucharest
Day 9: Bucharest - Departure
- Meals: 8 breakfasts and 8 dinners, including welcome dinner at a local restaurant in Bucharest (glass of wine/beer/soft drink included) and dinner with Neshtinari fire dance and folklore show
- Accommodation: 8 nights in very good 4-star hotels in Romania and Bulgaria
- Professional English speaking guides throughout the trip
- Transportation by modern vehicle throughout the entire tour including airport transfers
- Meeting with the grandmas of Dobarsko incl. tasting of banitsa
- Visit to rose distillery and tasting of rose jam and rose brandy
- All entrance fees included as per itinerary
- Single room supplement
- Tips and gratuities
- Other drinks and meals than specified
- Flight tickets
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.