- Party and nightlife
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Bran Castle, popularly known as the Dracula's Castle
- Enjoy a Halloween party in the castle
- Explore the medieval, Saxon city of Brasov
A Transylvanian fortress dating back to 1377 AD, Bran Castle is located in the vicinity of the Romanian city of Brasov. This tour starts from Bucharest from where your guide will drive you to Bran on the first day of the trip. Head out to explore the castle and learn more about its history during a guided night tour.
Next comes the Halloween afterparty on the grounds of the castle where you can enjoy a classic horror movie projection and sway to the beat of a famous Romanian DJ. Meet the Wicked Fairies and get lost in their euphoric dance. Enjoy a glass of red wine in the inner courtyard of the castle while tapping your feet to the tunes of Halloween music.
Party till dawn if you want to (it will go on until 4:00 AM in the morning) before heading back to your hotel. The second day of this tour involves a city tour of Brasov, one of the best-preserved medieval, Saxon city in Europe where time seems to have come to a halt. See some of the major landmarks of the city and learn more about its history before we transfer you to the airport for your flight home.
Day 1: Bucharest - Bran
Day 2: Bran - Brasov (Brasov city tour) & departure
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Accommodation: 1 night in a 3-star hotel
- 1 breakfasts & 1 dinner (a 3-course traditional Romanian meal)
- Only transfers by coach or minibus included in the tour price. Drop-off at the Brasov airport
- Entrance fees to Bran Castle and Halloween afterparty
- Brasov city tour
- International/domestic plane tickets and airport fees
- No pickup service (you will have to meet your tour guide at a centrally located hotel in Bucharest)
- Photo & video permission charges
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease bring your own Halloween costume! In Romania the weather in October-November is very unpredictable, with daytime temperatures between 15-20 grades Celsius, and night time temperatures between 5-10 grades Celsius; but it is very much possible that you will see some snowfall especially in the mountain section. However the weather is very changeable, so you should expect big temperature changing.