- City sightseeing
- Road trips
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Party and nightlife
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy 3 Halloween Parties
- Visit some of Romania's most famous castles, including Bran Castle
- Explore the medieval fortress of Sighisoara
- Visit the fortified town of Sibiu, one of Romania's most beautiful cities
The tour also includes a Halloween party in the medieval fortress of Sighisoara, Dracula's birthplace, as well as the ritual of the Killing of a Living Dead and a vampire-hunting show. Get the opportunity to spend a night and have a masquerade party in the famous Dracula’s Castle Hotel (built according to Stoker's imagination) and visits to the places related to Vlad the Impaler, including Poenari Fortress and the Saxon cities of Brasov, Sibiu and Bistrita. The third Halloween party will be at Bran Casle. In case your flight is within our drop-off hours, we will drive you to the airport after the tour ends.
Day 1: Arrive in Bucharest - Snagov- Bucharest
Day 2: Bucharest - Poienari - Sibiu
Day 3: Sibiu –Hunedoara - TURDA
Day 4: Turda - Cluj-Napoca - Borgo Pass- Halloween Party
Day 5: Borgo Pass - Sighisoara - Halloween Party
Day 6: Sighisoara – Brasov - Bran - Halloween Party
Day 7: Bran - Sinaia - Bucharest
- Professional English speaking guide
- Accommodation: 3 nights in 4* hotels, 3 nights in 3* hotels
- Pick up: Moxa Boutique Hotel on first day of the tour, between 10:00 am -11:00 am Bucharest local time (GMT+2) only
- Drop off: hotel - airport for 7:00 pm Bucharest local time departures
- All transfers by coach, minibus or car depending on the number of travelers
- Meals: 6 breakfasts & 6 dinners (3 special dinners)
- Entrance tickets to the Snagov Monastery, Pelisor Castle, Bran Castle, Corvinesti Castle & the Salt Mines of Turda
- Halloween parties in: The medieval citadel of Sighisoara, Borgo Pass at Dracula's Castle Hotel, at Bran Castle
- Pre/Post night accommodation
- Pre/post night accommodation
- All international/domestic flight tickets
- Photography & videography fees in museums and castles
- Other not mentioned at section Product Includes
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationFor the Halloween parties, a minimum disguise is necessary. The best costumes will be awarded