- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the medival cities of Brasov and Sighisoara
- Visit the UNESCO Painted Monasteries of Bukovina
- Visit two of Romania's most famous castles, Peles and Bran
- Discover the Saxon village of Viscri
Our tour will take you through the historical regions of Transylvania and Bukovina, where you will discover some of the most famous landmarks in the area, such as the Turda Salt Mine and the Painted Monasteries of Bucovina.
You will also tour two of Transylvania's medieval cities, Sighisoara and Brasov, as well as explore the Saxon settlement of Viscri. Your tour will come to an end in Bucharest, but not before visiting two of Romania's most stunning medieval castles: Peles Castle and Bran Castle.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information on sites and activities.
Day 1: Budapest – Oradea
Day 2: Oradea – Turda Salt Mine – Cluj
Day 3: Cluj – Bistrita – Voronet – Gura Humorului
Day 4: Gura Humorului – Sucevița Monastery – Piatra Neamț
Day 5: Piatra Neamț – Bicaz – Sighișoara
Day 6: Sighișoara – Viscri – Bran Castle – Brașov
Day 7: Brașov – Sinaia – Bucharest
Day 8: Departure
- Entrance fees for sites mentioned in itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Accommodation for 7 nights in centrally located hotels
- Hotel/Airport pick-up and drop off
- Horse drawn carriage ride
- Food tasting session with traditional products
- Transportation with a modern vehicle
- Airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Meals, other than those mentioned in the itinerary, and alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fees to monuments/sights other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Photography fees
- Tips for tour guide/driver
- Various expenses such as room service, beverages, personal calls, souvenirs, etc.
- Save +US$ 66 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.