- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Mila 23, a traditional fishing village in the Danube Delta
- Explore Sulina, the easternmost point of Romania
- Birdwatching throughout the Danube Delta
- Travel to the Letea Forest, the northernmost subtropical forest in Europe
Travel to a traditional fishing village located in the heart of the Danube Delta, Mila 23. The village was founded by the Lipovans, a group of Russian refugees, and it blends in perfectly with the surrounding sceneries. Take a day trip to one of the oldest human settlements in Romania.
Go out on a boat ride to Letea, a beautiful village filled with numerous traditional houses built with wood and clay, with thatched roofs painted in lively shades of blue and green. Travel to the nearby Letea Forest, the northernmost subtropical forest in Europe, and see the world’s only oak forest on salty sands as well as lianas, a subtropical plant that cannot be found elsewhere in Romania.
This 4-day tour will bring you close not only to the unique flora and fauna of the area but also to the cultural heritage preserved in local villages.
Day 1: Departure from Bucharest
Day 2: Danube Delta – Sulina
Day 3: A day trip to the Letea Village and a nearby forest
Day 4: Back to Bucharest
- Private transfer: Bucharest-Tulcea-Bucharest
- Boat transfer: Tulcea - Mila 23 - Tulcea
- Day trip to the Letea Forest
- Day trip to Sulina
- An acces to the Danube Delta Reservation
- Accommodation for 3 nights in the Danube Delta
- English-speaking tour guide
- 3 dinners
- Airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Meals, other than mentioned in the itinerary, and alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fees to monuments/sights other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Photography fees
- Tips for guides/drivers
- Various expenses such as room service, beverages, personal calls, souvenirs, etc
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.