- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore some of Romania's most important cities, such as Bucharest, Cluj, and Brasov
- Visit the famous castles of Romania, including Bran, Corvin, and Peles
- Discover the cultural heritage of Romania at various local workshops
Head to the Western parts of Romania. Visit Cluj-Napoca, the Turda Salt Mine, and the Alba Carolina Fortress. Make your way to Bukovina, a land where time seems to stand still. Discover its Painted Monasteries, included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites, and get to know more about the customs and traditions of this region.
Travel to Transylvania to discover some of its most prominent landmarks, including the villages with fortified churches, Sighisoara Citadel and Bran Castle (also known as Dracula's Castle). Explore the city of Brasov and visit Peles Castle, the former residence of the Romanian royal family.
Return to Bucharest for a city tour of Romania's capital. End your trip in this cosmopolitan city after having discovered the best of Romania. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Bucharest – Curtea de Arges – Transfagarasan* – Sibiu
Day 2: Sibiu – Hunedoara – Alba Iulia – Turda – Cluj
Day 3: Cluj-Napoca – Bistrita – Voronet
Day 4: Voronet – Moldovita – Sucevita – Iasi
Day 5: Iasi – Targu Neamt – Piatra Neamt
Day 6: Piatra Neamt – Bicaz – Corund – Biertan – Sighisoara
Day 7: Sighisoara – Viscri – Brasov
Day 8: Brasov – Bran – Sinaia – Bucuresti
Day 9: Bucharest city tour
Day 10: Departure
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees for the sights included in itinerary
- Accommodation for 9 nights in centrally located hotels
- Transportation with a modern vehicle
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Travel insurance
- Airline tickets
- Meals, other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fees to monuments/sights other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Photography fees
- Tips for guide/driver
- Various expenses such as room service, beverages, telephone calls, souvenirs, e.t.c.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 6 to 8 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.