- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 2+ years old
This itinerary adds a contemporary flair to the classic tulip time experience, where you’ll find an ideal mix of old and new, historic and modern, in some of Europe’s liveliest cities. You’ll spend time in Amsterdam and Maastricht, allowing you to discover great shopping, countless active options and mouthwatering foodie destinations. Explore Belgium’s historical and contemporary capital city of Brussels, home of a rich and vibrant culinary tradition. Discover Antwerp’s penchant for tasty treats, including Belgian waffles, beer, pralines and chocolate on a walking discovery tour of the diamond capital of the world. In splendid Maastricht, a city with hundreds of national heritage sites, you’ll uncover why it’s known as one of the most beautiful cities in all of Holland. Follow in Van Gogh’s footsteps with a stroll through Nuenen, where you’ll wander through the sites that inspired much of his art. Or venture into the town of Heusden and marvel at a historic working mill, learn to make bread at a local bakery, or wander through the remnants of a 13th-century fortress. Delight in a visit to Kinderdijk to see it’s 19 well-preserved windmills that have stood the test of time.
Day 1: Amsterdam (Embark)
Day 2: Amsterdam
Day 3: Schoonhoven (Kinderdijk)
Day 4: Heusden
Day 5: Maastricht
Day 6: Antwerp
Day 7: Brussels
Day 8: Brussels (Disembark)
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the regal S.S. Queen
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Let's Go” and “Village Day” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 2 countries: Belgium and the Netherlands
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Any international flights to Brussels and from Amsterdam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Holland & Belgium at Tulip Time (2021) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 126+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Holland & Belgium at Tulip Time (2021) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 121 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 360 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 120 days before departure. For any departures within 27 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Holland & Belgium at Tulip Time (2021) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Holland & Belgium at Tulip Time (2021) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.