- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit all six Trappist breweries in Belgium.
- Indulge in delicious Belgian cuisine.
- Explore quaint towns like Bruges and Rochefort.
- Learn about (and taste) rare beers and see the monasteries where they are made.
Some people’s idea of a beer adventure is checking out that pub two streets over from the local. The true beer connoisseur is a different breed. Designed with the fancy suds aficionado in mind, this eight-day trip takes you to the ancestral home of Trappist, one of the world’s finest brewers. You’ll visit five Trappist monastery-breweries in Belgium, explore Brussels and Bruges, and stuff yourself with mussels, waffles, and chocolate galore. (Hey, beer-tasting is hungry work.)
Day 1: Brussels
Day 2: Brussels
Day 3: Brussels/Rochefort
Day 4: Rochefort/Bruges
Day 5: Bruges
Day 6: Bruges/Antwerp
Day 7: Antwerp
Day 8: Antwerp
- Hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 3 lunches
Note: Allow USD265-345 for meals not included.
- Train, public bus, private van/bus.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Rochefort Picnic with Trappist Beer Tasting, Rochefort
- Your Foodie Moment: Orval Visit with Beer and Cheese Tasting, Abbaye d'Orval
- Your Foodie Moment: Huisbrouwerij De Halve Maan Beer Tasting and Lunch, Bruges
- Your Foodie Moment: Westmalle Visit with Beer Tasting, Westmalle
- Your Foodie Moment: Achel Visit with Beer Tasting, Achel
- Brussels orientation walk
- Bruges orientation walk
- Antwerp orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Brussels and from Antwerp are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Belgian Beer Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Belgian Beer Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Belgian Beer Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Belgian Beer Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.