- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Darwin City Tour – Darwin Museum, East Point
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Katherine Outback Experience
- Yellow Waters Billabong Cruise in Kakadu
Begin your magnificent Kimberley experience with a spectacular sunset over Broome’s Cable Beach, then enter a magical world of rich waterways, plunging gorges, stunning rock formations and prolific wildlife. Meet local Indigenous artists and tour the world’s principal source of rare pink diamonds. Experience the Ord Valley’s gourmet produce at a unique private dinner, and end your trip in tropical, cosmopolitan Darwin.
Day 1: Welcome to Broome
Day 2: Broome Free Day
Day 3: Broome - Fitzroy Crossing
Day 4: Fitzroy Crossing - Halls Creek
Day 5: Halls Creek - Emma Gorge
Day 6: El Questro
Day 7: Emma Gorge - Kununurra
Day 8: Kununurra
Day 9: Kununurra - Katherine
Day 10: Katherine - Darwin
Day 11: Farewell from Darwin
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Broome and from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of the Kimberley tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 310 today.
- Earn US$ 206+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of the Kimberley tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 September 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of the Kimberley tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of the Kimberley tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.