- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marvel at striped 'beehives' in the Bungle Bungle
- Take a barefoot stroll along Broome Beach
- Go underground at Tunnel Creek
- Cool off in a waterhole at Cathedral Gorge
A region of astounding natural beauty and great spiritual significance, Western Australia's Kimberley region is Australia untamed. And while the roads here can be rough and distances between attractions far, that doesn't mean you need to put aside weeks to travel here. This 5-day inland adventure takes in several of the Kimberley's highlight attractions, plus a whole host of lesser-known favourites. Weave through the boulders and chasms of the Bungle Bungles, spot crocodiles on a wildlife cruise through Geikie Gorge, encounter Dreamtime stories in the Mimbi Caves and learn the legend of Jandamarra on a tour of Tunnel Creek.
Geikie Gorge & Fitzroy Crossing
China Wall & Purnululu National Park
Mimbi caves and Fitzroy Crossing
Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek
- Camping (with basic facilities) (2 nights), Camping (with facilities) (2 nights)
- 4 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- All Terrain vehicle
- Permits for National Park entry, walks & gorge visits
- Guided Geikie Gorge Cruise
- China Wall
- Cathedral Gorge Walk (Bungle Bungle)
- Echidna Chasm Walk
- Mimbi Caves
- Any international flights to/from Broome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Broome to the Bungle Bungles (Basix) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 50+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Broome to the Bungle Bungles (Basix) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 21 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Broome to the Bungle Bungles (Basix) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Broome to the Bungle Bungles (Basix) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers