- Marine wildlife
- National parks
- Road trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and spectacular Coral Coast in rugged style on the ultimate small group overland adventure.
- The cattle stations, red earth and mining communities of the Pilbara are reminiscent of the sunbaked Australia much of the world imagines, and you’ll get to see it all firsthand.
- Consider peering into the ecologically diverse underwater world of Ningaloo Reef by plane, glassbottom boat or snorkel, and swim with the gentle beasts of the deep in season – whalesharks!
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky – what’s not to love about this part of Australia?
A colossal land replete with natural attractions, Western Australia's vast expanses and unique landscapes will surprise you at every turn. From the serene shorelines of Broome and Shell Beach and freshwater swimming holes of Karijini National Park to Ningaloo’s vibrant reef, this 10-day Broome to Perth adventure really does make for an unforgettable road trip. Discover the hidden grottoes and rock pools of the Pilbara, dip into the crystalline waters of Turquoise Bay and admire the world's oldest living organisms in Kalbarri before finishing up in laidback Perth. Covering an immense distance at a leisurely pace, this trip serves as the perfect getaway for those looking to unearth some of Australia's most serene delights.
Broome / Pilbara Region
Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park
Monkey Mia – Kalbarri
Nambung National Park – Perth
- Cabin (1 night), Camping (with facilities) (3 nights), Hostel (4 nights), Permanent safari camp (with shared facilities) (1 night)
- 9 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- All Terrain vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Karijini National Park - Karijini National Park Entrance
- Coral Bay - Ningaloo Reef Marine Park
- Kalbarri National Park - Kalbarri National Park Entrance
- Coral Bay - Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Nambung National Park - Nambung National Park (Pinnacles) Entrance
- Any international flights to Broome and from Perth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Broome to Perth Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Broome to Perth Overland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 October 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Broome to Perth Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Broome to Perth Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is operated and run by our trusted partner, Adventure Tours Australia. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Adventure Tours Australia customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid works closely with Adventure Tours Australia to ensure that all of our customers enjoy their time away.
- This is a camping trip for those who are looking for the basics. Simple facilities and lack of emphasis on creature comforts make this an authentic experience of the Australian outback. When you’re not camping, you'll stay in multishare accommodation that may be mixed gender.
- This trip requires a moderate level of fitness as it involves a lot of walking, allowing you to really get among nature. The hike in Karijini National Park is challenging. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing. You will need two pairs of shoes, one that can get wet.
- Temperatures in Western Australia can be extreme. During the day the weather can be hot (and the Australian sun is strong) so please bring appropriate clothing, use sun protection and drink plenty of water. In the evenings temperatures really drop, so ensure you have base layers and warm clothing.
- On some days of the trip, you’ll spend several hours driving through very sparse areas of Australia. Sit back and enjoy landscapes that you would miss in any other form of travel. Extra space can be tight, and conditions may feel a little cramped. Think of it as a great way to get to know your fellow travellers. The drive days can be long, but it’s as much about the journey as the destination, and half the fun is the camaraderie.
- Our leaders are the classic do-it-all Aussie – they know the best spots to watch the sunset, can drive you to your next destination, take you on a guided hike or even whip up dinner for the group on some trips. While they won’t always do all these jobs on every trip, be aware they will be juggling many things on your tour and may have less time to spend with you. They will always be working hard to ensure you and your group have a fantastic time exploring Australia.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal