- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and spectacular Coral Coast in rugged style on the ultimate small group overland adventure.
- The cattle stations, red earth and mining communities of the Pilbara are reminiscent of the sunbaked Australia much of the world imagines, and you’ll get to see it all firsthand.
- Consider peering into the ecologically diverse underwater world of Ningaloo Reef by plane, glassbottom boat or snorkel, and swim with the gentle beasts of the deep in season – whalesharks!
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky – what’s not to love about this part of Australia?
A colossal land replete with natural attractions, Western Australia's vast expanses and unique landscapes will surprise you at every turn. From the serene shorelines of Broome and Shell Beach and freshwater swimming holes of Karijini National Park to Ningaloo’s vibrant reef, this 10-day Broome to Perth adventure really does make for an unforgettable road trip. Discover the hidden grottoes and rock pools of the Pilbara, dip into the crystalline waters of Turquoise Bay and admire the world's oldest living organisms in Kalbarri before finishing up in laidback Perth. Covering an immense distance at a leisurely pace, this trip serves as the perfect getaway for those looking to unearth some of Australia's most serene delights.
Broome – Pilbra Region
Karajini National Park
Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park
Monkey Mia – Kalbarri
Nambung National Park – Perth
- Cabin (1 night), Camping (with facilities) (3 nights), Hostel (4 nights), Permanent safari camp (with shared facilities) (1 night)
- 9 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- All Terrain vehicle
- Karijini National Park Entrance
- Ningaloo Reef Marine Park
- Kalbarri National Park Entrance
- Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Nambung National Park (Pinnacles) Entrance
- Any international flights to Broome and from Perth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Broome to Perth Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Broome to Perth Overland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 11 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Broome to Perth Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Broome to Perth Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a 'no frills' west coast experience. You'll spend some nights of the trip sleeping at camping grounds in twin-share tents. While conditions can be basic, this is all part of the adventure.
- This trip requires a moderate level of fitness as it involves a lot of walking, allowing you to really get among nature. The hike in Karijini National Park is challenging. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing. You will need two pairs of shoes, one that can get wet.
- On some days of the trip, you will spend several hours driving, often through very sparse areas of desert. Sit back and enjoy landscapes that you would miss in any other form of travel, and please read the itinerary carefully for travel time estimates.
- Temperatures in Western Australia can be extreme. During the day the weather can be hot (and the Australian sun is strong) so please bring appropriate clothing, use sun protection and drink plenty of water. In the evenings temperatures really drop, so ensure you have base layers and warm clothing.
- When you’re not camping, you'll stay in multishare accommodation that may be mixed gender.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal
Joining point instructions