- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-33599
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 14 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Dinner (D)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- 4 Regional Dinner (RD)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Brisbane: Learn about the inner workings of a microwinery in Brisbane and then join the group sommelier or winemaker for an exclusive Be My Guest experience featuring food and wine pairing.
- Queenstown: Come and meet your host 'Southern Girl' Laura on her farm in the South Island, when she will share her fascinating story of growing up on a sheep and deer farm.
- Brisbane: Meet an Aboriginal guide for First Nations walking tour of Brisbane to discover Meeanjin (Brisbane City) history, art and rich cultural heritage.
- Walter Peak: Get up close to farmyard animals on a guided walking tour at Walter Peak on the shores of Lake Wakatipu in the New Zealand high country.
- Show more
Sun-lovers and adventure seekers will delight at the wonders of Australia and New Zealand on this two week tour. Tick off the Aussie east coast cities, dreamy Whitsunday islands and unique wildlife. Jump across to thrill-seeking Queenstown, the 'City of Sails' Auckland and culturally rich Rotorua in picture perfect New Zealand.
Day 1: Welcome to Brisbane Connect with Locals
Day 2: Explore Brisbane and Beyond Dive Into Culture
Day 3: Hamilton Island on the Coral Sea
Day 4: Cruise on the Great Barrier Reef
Day 5: Hamilton Island is All Yours
Day 6: Sydney, City on the Harbour
Day 7: Must-See Sights of Sydney Make Travel Matter
Day 8: Time to Relax in Sydney
Day 9: Queenstown, Adventure Playground
Day 10: Farm Life with Host Laura Connect with Locals Dive Into Culture
Day 11: Queenstown Yours to Enjoy
Day 12: Auckland, New Zealand's Largest City
Day 13: Cultural Capital Rotorua Dive Into Culture
Day 14: Nature and Culture in Rotorua Make Travel Matter Dive Into Culture
Day 15: Farewell Auckland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Brisbane to Hamilton Island, Hamilton Island to Sydney, Sydney to Queenstown, Queenstown to Auckland
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Brisbane and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Australia and New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 239+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Australia and New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 April 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Australia and New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Australia and New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.