- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Food & Wine pairing at City Winery, Brisbane
- Aboriginal Walking Tour of Meeanjin (Brisbane)
- Australia Zoo visit
- Koala Hospital at Australia Zoo
Experience must-see highlights across both Australia and New Zealand on a tour that takes you from the Great Barrier Reef, Hamilton Island and Sydney, through to majestic Queenstown, Auckland and Rotorua.
Day 1: Welcome to Brisbane
Day 2: Brisbane
Day 3: Brisbane Hamilton Island
Day 4: Great Barrier Reef, Hamilton Island
Day 5: Hamilton Island
Day 6: Hamilton Island Sydney
Day 7: Sydney
Day 8: Sydney
Day 9: Sydney to Queenstown
Day 10: Queenstown
Day 11: Queenstown Day at Leisure
Day 12: Queenstown - Auckland
Day 13: Auckland - Rotorua
Day 14: Rotorua
Day 15: Farewell from Rotorua
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Brisbane and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Australia and New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 240+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Australia and New Zealand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Australia and New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Australia and New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.