- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Visit Noosa
- Visit Fraser Island (including Lake McKenzie)
- Sail the Whitsunday Islands
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
First stop, Fraser Island. Only the biggest sand island in the world. Next, get a true taste of the Aussie Outback on a farm before switching down a gear as you sail The Whitsundays. Then, prepare for the fun and games of Cairns. This trip will give you a great sunny snapshot of Australia. Let’s do this.
Day 1 : Brisbane to Fraser Island
Day 2 : Fraser Island (4WD Day Trip)
Day 3 : Fraser Island to Farm Stay
Day 4 : Farm Stay
Day 5 : Farm Stay to Whitsundays Sailing
Day 6 : Airlie Beach
Day 7 : Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
Day 8 : Magnetic Island to Cairns
Day 9 : Cairns
Day 10 : Cairns
- 9 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- 3 nights in hotels
- 4 nights in lodges
- 1 night in a motel
- 1 night sailing on a private yacht
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles with free Wi-fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
The prices of optional activities offered on this trip change regularly. When prices are listed, they should be used only as a guide.
Australia - Fraser Island
Scenic Flight: AUD 80
Australia - Myella Farm
Horse Riding: AUD 80
Australia - Cairns
Tandem Skydive: AUD 309
Tully River Rafting (Full Day): AUD 199
Baron River Rafting (Half Day): AUD 152
Full Day Great Barrier Reef Trip: AUD 165
Bungy Jump: AUD 179
Jungle Surfing: AUD 274
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Brisbane and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tropical Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 93 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 62 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 01 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tropical Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tropical Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.