- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Noosa, one of Australia's top surfing spots
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy a leisurely day cruise through the postcard perfect islands of the Whitsundays
- Snorkel among colorful coral reefs at Whitehaven Beach
A leisurely day cruise trip awaits you in the postcard-perfect islands of the Whitsundays, including a stop at the famed Whitehaven Beach. Drive through undulating cane fields to Mission Beach. Continue your journey to Cairns via the Atherton Tableland.
End your trip on a high note in the Great Barrier Reef with a full-day exploration of two different reef sights, with included snorkelling and marine conservation commentary from your boat crew. Enjoy beautiful sceneries and a variety of down-to-earth experiences, all paired with local knowledge during the tour. This trip comes to an end in Cairns.
Day 1: Brisbane arrival & transfer to Noosa
Day 2: Fraser Island
Day 3: Noosa to Airlie Beach (via Brisbane)
Day 4: Whitsunday Islands cruise and Airlie Beach
Day 5: Mission Beach
Day 6: Cairns via the Atherton Tablelands
Day 7: Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
Day 8: Cairns
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner
- All transport during the tour (private buses, domestic flight & boat trips)
- Fraser Island overnight 4WD adventure with lunch included
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise including 2 reef sites, bird sanctuary, snorkeling and lunch on board (there is an optional scuba diving as well)
- Whitsundays Island explorer day cruise with a visit to Whitehaven Beach, snorkeling opportunities & lunch on board
- International flights to Brisbane and from Cairns
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Australia visa fees
- Single rooms compulsory for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 113+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that you must be 18+ to join this tour unless an approved minor (8 to 17 years old) is accompanied by a parent/guardian. All guest must be young in spirit and active enough to participate daily in light to medium walks, some lasting up to two hours. Day 1 is always in on a Friday in Brisbane & Day 8 is always a Friday in Cairns. We include ‘must sees’ but we also expose our guests to familyrun hospitality, locallyproduced food and wine, and a variety of downtoearth experiences. We understand the importance of utilising the local community and businesses to create sustainable and longlasting relationships. We use a mix of 4 star, boutique & family run accommodation so guests sleep well at night. Our active tour style provides opportunities for nature walks, snorkeling, swimming, spotting animals in the wild and other experiences. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all guest. Via Travel will do everything in our power to run according to schedule but can’t guarantee pick up or drop off times (for example, in case of traffic or incidents out of our control) and are not liable for passengers’ failure to connect with other services. Some activities included on tours organized by Via Travel may require a reasonable level of fitness. Via Travel reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip, in which case a full refund will be made. Any special requirements will be considered upon request. All requests must be communicated at the time of booking. We will endeavour to cater to all requests although it cannot be guaranteed.